Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Ellice: Comic Character

Haha Awesome guys! the characters are coming along nicely. Sorry I haven't been there but don't worry i haven't been bluging, here is Pats super side kick.. (Haven't settled on his name yet but some options are Twiggy, Twigster, T-Wig or my mums latest idea George W. (Stick) riiiight...) any other ideas?


Personality: He thinks he is alot stronger than he really is.

He is always showing off.

Not too Bright...

Always up for fun and games.

I've also typed up the basic story line so far and a copy for you guys. We just need to sort out the conclusion and work out what scenes we need to draw up.
Looking good though!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.